- Our Practice
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Anxiety and Fear
- Dental emergencies
- Laser Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Care for Your Child’s Teeth
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Does Your Child Grind His or Her Teeth at Night?
- Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Eruption of Your Child’s Teeth
- First Visit
- Good Diet
- How Often Should Children Have Dental Checkups?
- How to Prevent Cavities
- Mouth Guards
- Pacifiers and Thumb Sucking
- Pediatric Dental Appliances
- Perinatal and Infant Oral Health
- Tobacco Use
- Tongue Piercing
- What is Pulp Therapy?
- What’s the Best Toothpaste for My Child?
- When Should Children Have Their First Dental Visit?
- When Will My Baby Start Getting Teeth?
- Why Are Primary Teeth Important?
- Why See a Pediatric Dentist?
- Xylitol – Reducing Cavities
- Periodontal Disease
- Causes of Periodontal Disease
- Mouth - Body Connection
- Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- Periodontal Disease and Osteoporosis
- Periodontal Disease and Pregnancy
- Periodontal Disease and Respiratory Disease
- Periodontal Disease, Heart Disease and Stroke
- Signs & Symptoms of Periodontal Disease
- What is Periodontal (Gum) Disease?
- Antibiotic Treatment
- Bone Grafting | Periodontics
- Crown Lengthening
- Gum & Jawbone Corrective Treatments
- Gum Grafting
- Gum Recession
- Oral Cancer Exam | Periodontics
- Periodontal Scaling & Root Planing
- Pocket Irrigation
- Pocket Reduction Surgery
- Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning)
- Sinus Augmentation
- What is a Periodontist?
- Sedation Dentistry
- Headache & Neck Pain Relief
- Contact us
Meet the Team
Meet the Team
A practice committed to excellence in dental care, where patients are treated as guests. Where the most modern technique and state of the art technology is available. Where continuing education is considered a part of our responsibility to our patients. Where treatment is always provided in a caring and comfortable environment.
Ever since Bitsy was a young girl, she knew she wanted to work in dental field. She joined the Center For Dentistry's operative team in August 2014. Bitsy loves helping patients feel comfortable and at ease while at the dentist and especially loves working with kids. In her free time, she enjoys spending time at home with her two beautiful daughters and their father.
Stephanie has been in the medical field since 2013. She attended American Intercontinental University majoring in business management. Stephanie is excited to learn more about he dental field while enjoying helping others. Outside office hours, Stephanie loves spending time with her husband and two sons.
She is one of our highly skilled dental hygienists who entered the dental field back in 2009 as a dental assistant. She then decided to further her education and received an Associate's Degree in Applied Science with a focus in Dental Hygiene in 2014. Vanessa's goal is to provide the highest standard of care, while maintaining each patient's optimal health. Outside of the clinic, Vanessa enjoys to travel, shop and read books.
With years of experience as a dental assistant, Jaime joined the Center For Dentistry team as Dr. Henley's highly skilled dental assistant team in September 2014. When she is not helping to make people's smiles brighter, she enjoys all outdoor activities, sports and spending time with family and friends.
With ten years of experience within the dental and medical field, Becky joined Center For Dentistry administrative team in December of 2015. She started her dental carrier by helping out at her uncle's oral surgery office and has been actively involved in dental arena ever since. Becky, has a bachelors degree in marketing and also studied theatre at the College of DuPage. Outside office, she loves spending time with her family, baking with her daughter and acting.